Come Visit Our Cutting-Edge Health Lectures “Live” Monthly In Silicon Valley!
Please join us by signing up for a membership on the right. Or fill out an application and bring it to the next meeting! We meet every 3rd Thursday of the month.
Benefits of SVHI Membership
- You help to continue the ongoing speaker events
- Your contribution helps provide a venue for intellectual sharing of important health topics.
- You will receive monthly newsletters featuring articles by leading experts in various fields.
- Monthly meetings in Palo Alto, California where you can participate in speaker Q&A.
- You have access to a community of experienced scientists and physicians who share information and similar interests.
- No need to bring cash to the event once you sign up. Pay online via PayPal.
On A Mission To Improve Your Health!
Silicon Valley Health Institute is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation whose primary mission is to provide credible health education to the public with an emphasis on optimal wellness, anti-aging medicine, and longevity.
SVHI helps to keep the public up-to-date on the latest findings and developments that impact our health. We do this through community-based forums where attendees can meet to share health-related information and can listen to presentations by expert guest speakers in the field of health and wellness.
Our topics include anti-aging medicine, complementary/integrative medicine, nutritional science, and related issues in biochemistry and physiology, as well as the mind-body connection.
Our approach is inclusive and evidence-based. We study and discuss many topics including: nutrition (healthy diets, good and bad fats, good and bad carbohydrates, high-quality protein, fiber, vitamin and mineral supplements, amino acids, systemic and digestive enzymes, and more), bioidentical hormone replacement, exercise regimens, and herbs, as well as the safety and effectiveness of various pharmaceutical drugs and surgeries.