Come Visit Our Cutting-Edge Health Lectures “Live” Monthly In Silicon Valley!
SVHI IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH!
Please join us by signing up for a membership on the right! Or come to your first meeting for FREE… We meet every 3rd Thursday of the month. See our next meeting details here.
Benefits of SVHI Membership
- Continuing the ongoing speaker events
- Providing a venue for intellectual sharing of
- Monthly newsletters featuring articles by leading experts in various fields
- Monthly meetings in Palo Alto, California.
- Access to a community of experienced scientists and physicians who share information and similar interests
- Online payments via PayPal.
WHAT WE DO
Silicon Valley Health Institute is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation whose primary mission is to provide credible health education to the public with an emphasis on optimal wellness, anti-aging medicine, and longevity.
SVHI helps to keep the public up-to-date on the latest findings and developments that impact our health. We do this through community-based forums where attendees can meet to share health-related information and can listen to presentations by expert guest speakers in the field of health and wellness.
Our topics include anti-aging medicine, complementary/integrative medicine, nutritional science, and related issues in biochemistry and physiology, as well as the mind-body connection.
Our approach is inclusive and evidence-based. We study and discuss many topics including: nutrition (healthy diets, good and bad fats, good and bad carbohydrates, high-quality protein, fiber, vitamin and mineral supplements, amino acids, systemic and digestive enzymes, and more), bioidentical hormone replacement, exercise regimens, and herbs, as well as the safety and effectiveness of various pharmaceutical drugs and surgeries.
HOW YOU GET THE INFORMATION
- Live monthly meetings featuring speakers;
- Streaming video during monthly talks;
- Recorded videos of archived talks;
- Monthly newsletter, downloadable from our website (pdf);
- Brief overviews via this website (svhi.com).
- Annual fee: $60 for household (commonly couple or family of 4);
- Monthly: $10 for 12 months ($120 total, cash or check);
- Monthly $7/mo for 12 months ($84 total, PayPal - $5 plus processing fee of $2);
HOW TO JOIN
- In person at a meeting, [ download membership form here ]
- or by USPS mail, [ see address below ]
- Online via PayPal, [click here to join now ]
- Phone our Treasurer, Laurel Corcoran [ 650-704-7710 ]
sign up at a meeting with our Treasurer, in person (she’ll need a completed membership form:
Smart Life Forum, Inc.
Attn: Laurel Corcoran
314 Grant Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94306